Ventilation systems and ductwork can become contaminated and dirty over the period of their use, these issues are often hidden from general view. The correct cleaning of ventilation units and the distribution ductwork and grilles is essential for the correct and efficient function of a building.
- Ductwork cleaning to BESA TR19 standards
- Hospital ventilation system cleaning to HTM03 01 standards
- Air Handling unit cleaning, filtration and refurbishment
- Cleanliness surveys and inspections
- Fogging or sanitisation of systems
All our engineers are BESA qualified as a minimum standard and have attended manufacturer courses on a regular basis to keep them up to date with the latest technologies and guidance.
VSS provide completion reports for all works undertaken. Our reports include photographic evidence, drawings and detailed recommendations.