Air Hygiene Supervisor
Who are we? Ventilation Surveys & Services Ltd
|Salary:||Starting between £27,860.00 and £31,760.00 depending on experience.|
|Bonus:||Monthly attendance/performance bonus, company van and fuel card, overtime rates, annual attendance bonus of £300 p/a, £1000 refer a friend bonus, generous stay away allowance, mobile phone, cycle to work scheme & employee assistance/wellness programme.|
|Reporting to:||Operations Manager |
|Location:||Various national roles available in Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Birmingham, Liverpool, Belfast, Bolton, Derby, Bradford.|
|Other:||Shifts are a mixture of day and night works, flexibility to travel and stay away from home is a requirement.|
Our business is based upon 25 years industry experience and knowledge. We specialise in ductwork cleaning and re mediation projects, ventilation hygiene surveys, Fire door inspections, Fire damper maintenance, thorough inspection, and testing of local exhaust ventilation systems (LEV) and air conditioning.
We are market leaders in our field and have experienced exceptional growth and are looking for a service orientated responsible individual. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge with varied work with opportunities for progression with a growing company that is at the forefront of technology in this sector. All certified training, uniform and equipment is provided. Supervisory level engineers have company vehicles provided.
Air Hygiene Supervisor
Field Based, will be expected to travel locally and regionally.
Will be dependent up on experience, with an OTE of between £27860-£31760 excluding overtime and our generous staying away allowance.
40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, including some weekend working and overtime as required. There may be a requirement for travel within the UK.
To oversee site works and deliver services to VSS clients effectively and efficiently. To lead and oversee operatives to ensure they operate within VSS safety and operational standards whilst adhering to TR19 guidelines. Liaise with Contract & Operations Managers to deliver works within timescales whilst reporting any issues. The works performed will include a mixture of Kitchen extract system and Ventilation systems cleaning, Fire damper inspection, and the Installation of access doors into ventilation systems.
- To complete all works to required quality standards.
- Ensure jobs are accurately recorded on company system.
- Oversee site accessibility and safe working (for all employees and client’s personnel) including reviewing risk assessments, sign off sheets and method statements.
- Ensure all employees under supervision have the correct uniform and PPE.
- Train, coach & mentor trainee/less experienced members of the team.
- Manage teams to operate within VSS operational standards and lead by example to re-enforce respectful working within client’s premises.
- Ventilation Surveys and Services Ltd are an equal opportunities employer
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Signing bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Air hygiene: 2 years (required)
- Ventilation system maintenance: 2 years (required)
- Supervisory: 2 years (preferred)
- Driving license (required)