Dudley Air Hygiene Engineer
Who are we? Ventilation Surveys & Services Ltd
|Salary:||Starting salary between £16,800 and £20,400 depending on experience|
|Bonus:||Monthly attendance/performance bonus of between £130 and £162.50.|
Attendance bonus of £500 p/a.
£1000 refer a friend bonus.
|Reporting to:||Operations Manager / Site Supervisor |
Our business is based upon 25 years industry experience and knowledge. We specialise in ductwork cleaning and re mediation projects, ventilation hygiene surveys, thorough inspection and testing of local exhaust ventilation systems (LEV) and air conditioning energy assessments (EPBD).
We are market leaders in our field and have experienced exceptional growth and are looking for a service orientated responsible individual. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to progress in their career and learn from industry experts.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge with varied work with opportunities for progression with a growing company that is at the forefront of technology in this sector. All certified training, uniform and equipment is provided. Supervisory level engineers have company vehicles provided.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Deliver site systems cleaning, maintenance, survey works within VSS operational standards. Site operations include grease (kitchen extract) & air hygiene (AHU’s), and fire damper maintenance.
- Operate within health & safety procedures.
- Utilise company operations app to record work outputs and times.
- Ensure that the best interests of VSS are maintained, observed and protected through all site-based works and travelling to and from works.
- To protect the Client's personnel and any members of the public that may be affected by our works
We are an equal opportunities employer
- Ability to travel as and when required
- Be flexible to able to work some evenings, weekends and early mornings
- Good verbal communications
- Can demonstrate reliability and being responsible in work
- Full UK driving licence essential.