Northern Ireland Air Hygiene Operative
|Salary:||Starting salary between £16,800 and £20,400 depending on experience|
|Bonus:||Monthly attendance/performance bonus of between £130 and £162.50|
Attendance bonus of £300 p/a.
£1000 refer a friend bonus.
|Reporting to:||Operations Manager|
|Other:||Complimentary industry accredited training to TR19 standards with BESA.|
Who are we? Ventilation Surveys & Services Ltd
Our business is based upon 25 years industry experience and knowledge. We specialise in ductwork cleaning and re mediation projects, ventilation hygiene surveys, thorough inspection and testing of local exhaust ventilation systems (LEV) and air conditioning energy assessments (EPBD). We specialise in Kitchen extract cleaning, Fire damper inspection, and the cleaning and maintenance of Air Handling Units (AHU’S).
We are market leaders in our field and have experienced exceptional growth and are looking for an ambitious, service orientated individual. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to progress in their career and learn from industry experts. This is an exciting opportunity for an Air Hygiene Operative looking for a new challenge.
- Good team work ethic with confidence to use initiative when required
- Must be responsible have good time management and work off own initiative effectively
- Customer focused with the ability to converse directly with our clients in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
- 'Can do' Flexible and adaptable attitude for a potentially varied role
- Basic understanding on the functions of a grease extractions system
- Basic understanding of the function an air handling unit.
- Knowledge of correct cleaning chemicals in line with site policies and procedures
- CSR cardholder
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- At least 6 months relevant industrial cleaning experience in a customer facing environment.
- Basic understanding of Health & Safety requirements
- Ability to understand and comply with instructions given in the medium of English
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with visitors and staff on site premises.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be able to work evenings, weekends and early mornings and able to assist in additional hours where required.
- Ability to travel as and when required.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
Job Outline / Accountabilities
- Oversee all aspects of health &safety as issued to you on BORIS via the office administration and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Ensure you have the correct uniform and PPE whilst on site
- Follow the RAM’s onsite and the job sheet
- Ensure that client contacts are treated in a polite and respectful manner.
- Ensuring that all site documentation is keep up to date and accurate, and all documentation and site based information is to be promptly and accurately fed back to the office administration team.
- You report to the Operations Manager on all administration, site booking and information matters.
- Health and Safety concerns are to be raised with the relevant Contracts Manager or Project Manager.
- You are responsible for ensuring that site operations are delivered to the correct standard, in the required timescale as identified to you on commencement of the project. Any issues relating to delivering these items is to be reported immediately to the Supervisor or Operations Manager.
- Ensure that the best interests of VSS are maintained, observed and protected through all site based works and travelling to and from works.
- To protect the Client's personnel and any members of the public that may be affected by our works
- Adhere to the company vehicle policy when a van is allocated
- Meet company deadlines for timesheets, pictures and sign off sheet submission